Top Ads One Liner

Marcelito Pomoy is PGT's Grand Winner Season 2

I have always been a fan of Pilipinas Got Talent, where Filipinos get to show off their world-class talent. This is so evident on my Season 1 cover on Television label of my blog.

Though I was not able to watch the whole phase of PGT Season 2, I have had some faves already during the auditions and semifinals.

And when I got home last June 25-26, 2011, I dint know it was in time for PGT's Grand Finals.

I've seen some familiar faces but definitely, Marcelito Pomoy made a stand-out to the rest of the grand finalist.


This performance was so brilliant!!! If you'd notice, in every line that he sung, the crowd got wild. Araneta Coliseum gave him a standing ovation and soon declared as Pilipinas Got Talent Grand Winner for Season 2.


And I still remember his audition..

6 comments:

kikilabotz said...

galing galing nga ni marcelino

pusangkalye said...

senyales naba ito ng pagiging homesick? hahaha.pero bilib ako sa winner this year. kakaibang talent talaga. unti lang nakakagawa nyan.

ardee sean said...

@kikilabotz: winner talaga.. nakakatuwa siya :)

ardee sean said...

@pusang kalye: tama, nahomesick ako kaya nauwi ako jan that time tsaka diyan ko lang napanood uli PGT.. wala pa kaming TFC eh..lol

Richard said...

sya ang bet ko! galing talaga pag pinoy. :D

ardee sean said...

@richard: he definitely nailed it.. :P