Top Ads One Liner

My 2010 Travel In Pictures

Here are the travels I made for the year that was 2010.

Mount Pinatubo
The Majestic Climb

I started my travel for 2010 on the month of March. Finally, after years of thinking about this adventure, yes since 2008, I have finally laid foot majestically on Mount Pinatubo together with my friends.



Singapore and Malaysia
Business-Trip-turned-Vacation-Trip

Last April of 2010 was supposed to be a business trip with my colleagues where we should be attending some appointments and getting some interviews but it din't turned to be that when we were already there.


The look of the Merlion seemed to conquer us so we submitted. And of course, we had a side trip to Malaysia too.

(Post yet to be published)

Pagudpud
More of Ilocos

Another trip I made was September 2010 when I toured my friend round my hometown. I was with my brother, sister and cousin and there's a lot more that we discovered since we had our traditional family reunion last 2008.



Cabugao Fun Run and Arangkada Todo-todo Santo Domingo
Travel on Foot

Travelling is not just about climbing the mountains, going to the beach, island hopping or going wherever but to the very means of taking or running the miles. (NAKS! akala mo anlayo ng narating eh :P) Well, what I mean is having experienced a fun run is worth a distance travelled. I din't have to go somewhere but my hometown to experience like this. I both took 5k on two (2) different events, Cabugao Fun Run and Arangkada Todo-todo Santo Domingo. This was last October and December of the same year respectively.


Hanapin nyo ko..


I did organized all these travels except of course for the fun run and it was kinda hard doing all the itineraries, bookings and also guiding the people you travel with but at the end of the day, its a feeling of accomplishment and pure admiration on nature and fun of travelling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.