Top Ads One Liner

What To Do When You Get Bored

Bored ka na ba? Ikaw ba ay nalolongkot?! At wala ng magawa sa buhay?!

My younger brother asked me if I never get bored of just work-house-work again as seems to be my daily routine.

I just answered back, "Well, that's life!! We really need to work and keep it movin'."

Then he gave a soft follow up, "I think you barely have your social life? I mean do you go out or even drink?"

"I actually do. But at some point in your life, you really have to be this serious." I replied.

But here our the things I enumerated to him that I do when I get bored:

1. When I get bored, I usually go out for a movie with a friend.
2. I also engage myself to bondings, lunch out or dinner will do.
3. I travel.
4. Invite friends to drink at home.
5. Just chill somewhere. Coffee or videoke.

That's just all for now, besides I don't bore myself when I blog or do some rounds over the net, and to some social medias. :)

No comments: