Top Ads One Liner

SMS Categories

The messages on my inbox never gets to a trash bin, I was so confident of my 8Gig memory card so about a thousand messages are just being kept. My phone is also used on my internet connection but its been weeks and I always have a poor connection. I don't know why, but before, I get too busy with this connection. I got bored and thought maybe because I'm using too much of the memory so I deleted all my messages but left some few under these categories:

APARTMENT
- this includes reminders and receipts of rental payments

BUSINESS
- orders, requests, appointments, transactions from the clients

GREETINGS
- greetings from every occasion, birthdays, Christmas, New Year and all the holidays :)

INVITES
- invitation to weddings, birthdays, bonding, party

JOKES
- just makes me laugh

MWAHUGSS
- the hugs and kisses from people I love

PERSONAL
- matters on life, everything personal

QUOTATIONS
- inspirational and motivational quotes

SPAMMERS
- wrong sent, text mates and unknown telling you won hundreds of thousands

TRAVEL
- messages from travel contacts on accomodations and transportation

WORK
- updates on work, meeting

I tried connecting again and it gave me a more sustainable and speedy connection. :) I dunno if its a coincidence or if its really the reason behind it.

No comments: