Top Ads One Liner

All-Time Fave Sounds


Image by abcnews


Here is a list of some of my all-time fave music:

(1) The Distance by Evan and Jaron
(2) Home by Michael Bubble
(3) First Love by Utada Hikaru
(4) Across the Universe by Beatles/6CycleMind
(5) Take My Picture by Filter
(6) Home by Chris Daughtry
(7) Keep on Lovin You by Reo Speedwagon
(8) Stay by Lisa Loeb
(9) Deep by Binocular
(10) Just Like a Pill by Pink
(11) Behind Blue Eyes by Limp Bizkit
(12) Girl on TV by LFO
(13) Go the Distance by Michael Bolton
(14) Welcome to my Life by Simple Plan
(15) Parting Time by Steel Dragon
(16) True Colors by MYMP
(17) Summertime by LFO
(18) All This Time by Tiffany

Eto yung mga tipo ng kanta na kahit lumipas ang panahon, I'm sure I'll be listening to them again. These are just to name a few that I could remember..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can send you my mp3's if ya want. i got a lot. half life is one of my faves.

i suck big time. call me asshole. it doesnt' matter.. but ye shud put virgin before the word har har.. i dl most of the sat ot's