Top Ads One Liner

Musicals

I've been fascinated with movie musicals since I saw Evita on big screen. Not only that I love music, but musicals give a more closer view on how songs can truly express one's feelings. And it captures my heart from time to time.

Moulin Rouge was a fave too.
Gusto ko yung arrangement nung mga songs and yung pagkarevive. Almost all the songs parati ko pinapakinggan but yung pinakafamiliar ako and what i like is, Your Song at Elephant Love Medley ni Ewan McGregor, naappreciate ko din si Nicole Kidman in Come What May version nya.

Another musical that I did like is The Phantom of the Opera. Trailer pa lang feeling ko gustong-gusto ko na agad. And it was a different musical, it was tragic and sad na love story. Kakaiyak...waahh.. :( .. Parang every scene comes to a surprise and it really ended up superb. The best talaga. Maganda yung song na Music of the Night.

Ewan ko ba kung bakit di ko napanood ang Highschool musical...nasobrahan ang busyness sa opis?! di ko talaga namalayan. I just overheard na after a month na. Hayy.. Pati yung sabi ko na Hairspray papanoorin wala na ata.. Namissed out ko na naman. How sad.. :(

No comments: